CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Tell-Tale Heart


This short movie was my favorite because it explains the story very well. Although I didn't like the animation that much, I thought the story was quite good. Another think that I liked was the way the narrator expressed what he was saying in a way that made me feel like he was telling the story to me. Even though I didn't like the animation that much , some parts were animated in a very funky way. Another thing I didn't like, was that it was too long, and slow, and after a while you lose focus.



This short movie, was not as good as the first one, because it was too short, and didn't really explain the story that well. I think that the animation in this clip was better than the animation in the first clip, because it used more color, and it moved, unlike the first clip where the pictures flashed. Even though I didn't like this clip too much, it is better than the next one. Also, this short movie kind of reminds me of a preview for a Disney movie, because it's short and only shows clips.


This 30 second clip was just stupid. But, it was also funny. The puppet talks to fast, and you can't really understand him, but he says the whole story in 2 sentences, and its was easier to understand when you watch it at least 2 times, but I have to admit, it was really funny. It would have been more interesting if there was more than one puppet, but I guess that only using one was what made it funny. So, out of all three videos, the first one was my favorite, and if I had to chose one that would help a reader understand the story best, I would definitely chose the first one.

0 comments: